Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nakedness, Santa, and our Own Private Waterpark

Yep that title pretty much wraps up the day! Oh and my BF had a baby =)
With the forecast looking gloomy and me feeling and little exhausted by our seemingly living at the waterpark lately, I was moving a little slow this morning. But K talked me into going to the waterpark after the gym. While I was shaving my legs in the hall bathroom so I could keep an eye on the kids (you know multitasking is a mothers best trait!) Tessa starts to go completely ballistic! I figured someone was at the door, but oh well I didn't care I was busy. Well, I peek back out and low and behold K has opened up the door!!! There he is standing butt ass naked in all his little boy glory with the door wide open, me with shaving gel on one leg, half shaved other leg, in nothing but a pair of granny panties and a tank top carrying B while she screams. Yep pretty sure that guy got more then he bargained for when he rang our bell to see if we needed our grass cut!!!
A few hours later while working out at the gym I am about 45 minutes through killing the poor elliptical I am on when I see a man that looks just like Santa get on a treadmill across from me. A light bulb went off in my head almost immediately! I should totally point him out to K! Maybe it would remind him that he should always be good that he never knows who is checking on on him. Yes, yes I know you shouldn't trick your kids. But you know what I say to people who say that? Eitehr you don't have kids or your kids don't listen to you very well! (disagree if you wish). Needless to say K flipped out! He couldn't believe Santa was there checking on him! He is still talking about it and couldn't wait to tell his daddy when he got home from work! I am glad that gentleman was a good sport and hopefully he wasn't too offended by my asking.



So after seeing Santa we headed to the waterpark were we spend most of our time these days. We were apparently the only people who had that idea because this is what the waterpark looked like when we arrived!



Just to say it NEVER looks like this!

So what started as a crazy day, ended as a relaxing fun filled day I will remember for a long time.

~Till Later

No comments:

Post a Comment