Sunday, July 17, 2011

Braelyn Ann Ensley is 1!!!!

I can not believe my baby girl is a year old. It feels like she joined our family just days ago. I have been fortunate and she has stayed a baby. I think she knows that she may be the last one and that Mommy really didn't want her to grow up too fast like her big brother. She has done everything on an "average" pace which I just love! I still have to pinch myself sometimes and remind myself I really have a little girl. I always thought we would have all boys.

We had Braelyn Ann's birthday at the house. We cooked out hot dogs and set up a slip and slide for the little kids. It rained about 3 hours before the party, which I would have be upset about but it took the temp down from about 102 to around 88. So it was nice and cool (for the south anyway). We had a HUGE crowd! I can't imagine how packed our backyard and little rental house would have been if everyone we invited had been able to make it!

Ok, I am going to try to post some pictures for the 1st time =) lets see if I can figure this out!




No comments:

Post a Comment