Monday, November 9, 2009

Breeding Lizards

There is a fine Art to breeding Lizards. Yes you read that correctly, Breeding Lizards. Apparently, you must live in an area where it is still 70 degrees in November. Have a plush out door space with a large deck that keeps birds, and other large animals from eating them. On the cool days you must a rental house that has a WHOLE somewhere that lets them all come in and live in your house!!!

I swear we are BREEDING LIZARDS! The Scotts are coming this weekend and we have a lizard infestation. Now that being said, I must say it is an infestation I can handle, but at the same time I am kind of over it. The Lizards and tree Frogs were fun this summer, but now I am ready for them to be done with. However, in the past 2 weeks I have probably thrown out 8 that were about an inch long, and 2 that were 2-3 inches long and about 3 weeks ago we had a Large one, roughly 6 inches (those numbers are the body length not with tail). On top of that, no telling how many we have seen in the garage and caught in the back yard for fun during that same time period.

Seriously people! Lizards are taking over!!!

Well at least Kaje likes them, the dogs find them entertaining, and I get a work out trying to get them out of the house =)

2 comments:

  1. Britt, Im a little confused...
    are you preparing to eat them? Is that a delicacy where you live? Breaded lizards? Lol...if so, no offense, but chances are, I won't visit any time soon.
    The *only* other potential explanation I can come up with is that you are breeding them??? As in, mommy and daddy get together and make babies??
    Again, for the Scott's sake I really hope its the latter of the two...if not, enjoy your breaded lizards! I think I will stick to cow and chicken...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks! Um yes that woudl be breeding them =) I have made the changes for you =)

    ReplyDelete